We’ll work diligently to have your orders filled and shipped out as early as possible! Your satisfaction is our motivation, and we want to get you your beef jerky as quickly as we can!
- All orders are processed upon receipt.
- We kindly ask that you allow up to 24 hours for processing and filling your order as our meat is cut fresh, seasoned, smoked, vacuum sealed, and then shipped.
- Processing times do not account for weekends, holidays or non-business days.
- Shipping costs are dependent on the package that you have selected, your delivery address, and the shipping method you have chosen.
- Shipping method will be selected at checkout.
- Packages will be shipped in the order they are received.
- All Wilhauk Beef Jerky products must be kept cold and will be sent with ice packs. Please get your products back into the fridge immediately. Wilhauk Beef Jerky Ltd. will not be responsible for late shipments.
- Orders will be shipped out only on Mondays/Tuesdays. This way, we can help prevent your perishable box of meat from sitting idle in a warehouse over the weekend.
- Sometimes a vacuum seal will release on a product, it is still complete safe to eat! The jerky can be sharp (especially when it’s straight out of the smoker!) and a piece may poke a pin size hole through the plastic that will, over a few days, release the air seal on the package. Go ahead and eat it, remember to keep it refrigerated!
- If the delivery courier eats my jerky… I understand that Wilhauk Beef Jerky Ltd. will not replace it. Same if it is damaged, or if it arrives late, or is lost completely.
Standard Shipping rates will vary based on package weight and shipping address. Rates will be shown during the checkout process prior to payment. Please allow up to 24 hours for processing and 2 - 3 business days for delivery based on the transit time of the selected service.
Shipping days will be Mondays and Tuesdays. We will not ship Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays to prevent your package of perishable meat sitting idle over the weekend in a warehouse somewhere.
All Wilhauk Beef Jerky Ltd. packages must be kept cold. We will package your box with moisture proof ice packs, you will need to get all of your items back in the fridge as soon as it arrives!
All orders received after 2:00 PM MST will be processed the next business day.
Please check your shipping address carefully!
Wilhauk Beef Jerky Ltd. will not be responsible for inaccurate address deliveries. Our guarantee extends only to correctly addressed orders. Wilhauk Beef Jerky Ltd. shipments are perishable, and we cannot guarantee the condition of the package if the delivery service has to re-route the order.
Shipping To PO Boxes
Sorry, we cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes. Consider having your Wilhauk Beef Jerky package delivered to a friend’s address, or to your workplace!
We are truly excited to be able to ship across Canada at this time!! Due to import/export restrictions, we are unable to ship our products internationally.
When your order is ready to be shipped, you will receive a shipment confirmation e-mail. The majority of our orders are shipped within 2 business days after the order has been placed. The e-mail will contain shipment details, your tracking number, and a link to the courier site.
Business Days & Holidays
All orders are processed every single day of the week. However, shipping will only be on Mondays and Tuesdays.
Based on the shipping method selected at checkout, if the order is placed after the cut-off time, it will be processed the following business day.
Packages do not ship from our shop on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Family Day
- Good Friday
- Victoria Day
- Canada Day
- Labour Day
- Remembrance Day
- Christmas Week
- Boxing Day
The preparing, boxing and shipping time frame is affected by product availability, holiday season and the complexity of your order.
All perishable items are vacuum sealed, packed in a box with ice packs, and put into our freezer for a few hours until the courier arrives for pick up. Wilhauk Beef Jerky Ltd. will not replace orders that have been lost, eaten by couriers, or damaged in any way.