- Your organization can keep your fundraiser open for any amount of time!! We recommend running it for only two weeks or so. Any longer than that we find that customers start wondering where their Beef Jerky is!
- No fundraising order is too big or too small!! We will never turn anyone away!!
- Credits earned, product weights, and gluten friendly items can be found listed at the bottom of this form. All other product information is listed on this site under Products.
- Download, print off, and pass out the selling forms to your crew!
- Once you have collected all of your athlete’s fundraising forms, bring the forms into Wilhauk Beef Jerky Ltd. Spruce Grove immediately!! We will enter them all into a master spreadsheet which will show how the individual athletes did, as well as how the team did as a group. It will show how many credits the team earned and what is owed to WILHAUK04 Inc. This spreadsheet will be sent to you for approval and can be used for your own bookkeeping purposes. Basically, let us do the math for you ;)
- ALL CREDITS EARNED will remain in your organization’s bank account. You will write one team cheque payable to WILHAUK04 Inc. for the balance from our spreadsheet. Basically, you are just paying us for the meat. What each crew member earned will be kept by you and then distributed to their names. Payment is due at order pick up. MasterCard, VISA, Debit, EMT’s, and cash are accepted as well.
- We usually need one week to turn around your order!! When you come into the shop to bring in your forms, we will book your pick up date with you then! Dates and times are definitely flexible and can be worked around your schedule so that distribution is easy for you.
- One person from your organization will pick up the entire order. We will have each crew member’s order packed in its own labeled bag (with their original order form) so that no sorting is required by you.
Download Organization Fundraising Form